Wednesday 8 April 2009

Pastures New

Hi Everyone

This will possibly be my last official mail to the SFA Members in Shearer

I will be keeping my Inter Retirement side in here but from later this week/early next i will be Joining Toms as part of its Mod Team.I will continue to play in here but on a somewhat casual basis. So no asking for any of my players as i am keeping them all

Thanks for all your efforts in making my experience in here very enjoyable over the last few months, I hope you have enjoyed it as much as i have.I have made plenty of friends whilst in here & will be sorry to miss out on some of the banter that we exchange.My last thing i need us to do is WIN a major uffa competition, I am looking at George, Jak & Robert you know what we expect

I do leave you in very capable hands in Andy & Rob & with the rest of the F.A.'s support these to can get even better,So i do hope you do all get behind them & continue the success that i feel the SFA is
Also last week Stewart started contributing to the SFA blog (link is on the FA profile page) so if any of you have match reports,interesting stories or are just prepared to help him out i think all would be accepted

Thanks you have been great Nick

No comments: