Friday 1 April 2011

Where do i go wrong

So after days & weeks of threatening to update this blog & several post it notes later i have finally set enough time aside to put notes into words. I very much doubt people even bother to check the link these days due to my sporadic posting's, But what the hell i do this more for myself than anyone else !!!! I personally feel the game itself is quite solid if unspectacular at the moment, But it has all gone quiet in most gameworlds, The lack of in game chatter/banter/abuse coupled with the lack of info from S.I. towers doesn't bode well for the future, I'm sure this won't be the case as there will be updates & announcements by S.I. which should have a knock on effect in game. I would guess that once 1.7 is finally announced as ready to patch to all the live gameworld's S.I. will send it to everyone on the FML mailing list, similar to how they recently re-invigorated a number of users with a mail shot mentioning their in game finances. If it all goes well I'm sure this quiet rest period will soon be forgotten as everyone gets more involved all over again. I do feel thought that not the source code of the game is stable it is time S.I. started adding in some of the extras that have been requested for as long ago as i can remember. Hopefully these things will sort out one of the biggest complaints being bandied around at the moment, The lack of things to do, I do read the forums but rarely reply these days, As to be totally honest most of them come across as people whining without actually offering a solution to the actual issue. The only post not of this vein was 1 i read this week by a forum user called StewartDowning1 who does at least offer something that S.I. could consider & look at. But even if all the things suggested where added by S.I. I'm certain it would upset some users as i have seen numerous times, What 1 person would love another user hates. So no doubt there will be a number of forums posts in the future slating S.I. & their total lack of consideration for everyone involved. This is most likely down to how passionate most of us are about FML/football in general. Anyhow my ramblings are done until i get round to letting you know how I'm fairing in game & before anyone asks , YES i do have some notes already :)

1 comment:

I am Spartacus said...

Jeez... I think I'm going to have a little sex wee.

This is a man we should all listen to, people. Even if it is to find out how not to do things :p