Sunday 7 March 2010

Me Again

Hi Everyone,

I've been rather busy of late, The moderator roles are taking there toll on my spare time. My Almost Retired side has been moved back to GW Keane to help out due to a Mod shortage. It was a shame to leave Hoddle but needs must so to speak.

Things are getting close regarding the reset, SI have said so far that it will be late March without really setting an actual date. So the end of the tunnel should appear quite soon & with it hopefully more will be in the gamewordls, which of late have been rather empty & quite dull.

In Muhren i have possibly had my best season ever, Winner of the World Cup & runner up in the Intercontinental Cup. I also bagged the UFFA Silver Cup & with a couple of games to go i currently sit on top of the table (fingers crossed).

Shearer my side is now after a few alterations to my tactical setup (thanks Alex S.) is finally showing promise & it will be a shame to see this side disappear after all the time & effort spent putting it together, I have players coming through in every position & realistically I'm setup for at least 4-5 seasons. (I do plan to showcase these players off before the reset occurs).

Keane, I am quite surprised with the side i managed to put together with the timing of my arrival in there, I do love £1 auctions especially during pre season as most managers seem to get dragged into the wage auctions & forget all about everything else going on around them,

Miller beta gw is getting quite interesting & is currently the most enjoyable gameworld i am active in, My side is getting better all the time but i still feel i am 1 or 2 players short of being a class side, I am hoping to buy in a team of u17 which will go through to my seniors in a few seasons time.

Until next time i get a few moment ttfn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Massive shame you left Hoddle matey. Hope to be in a GW with you again in the future :)
Rik

Nick Megarity said...

We still have Miller :)

Anonymous said...

I quit Beta, Nick ;(
Rik