Saturday 14 February 2009

Not Good Enough

So a season that at the half way stage looked very promising petered out to nothing, SFA Premiership alsorans. no where in either cup, Gold Cup knocked out on auto resolve. OK i did win 2 youth comps (u21 League & u19 cup), but i feel this isn't enough for the quality of players at my disposal.

My stadium is coming along nicely & should be finished mid week, Well stage 1 any way stage 2 wont start until i have enough money in the bank but i have the plans in place which when they come to fruition will mean i make more money under this new system than i ever would of done under the existing 1. As my stadium stands now its estimating 142k per day add the 25% media money (roughly 50k) & I'm 20k down from this season.but stage 2 i can turn the 142k into 193k & still have room to expand (SI money sinc or money maker) , OK it is going to cost me nearly 9million to do this but i made nearly 7 million in 1st 2 seasons before spending 7 million on my stadium phase 1.

No comments: