Wednesday 25 February 2009

So season 4 has started,i finally get to play my 1st games of the season 3 hours after the 8pm season start. Uffa silver cup games couple of decent results against a side of similar rank (1win 1 draw) & i think this season could be the one where i press on & maybe mount a title challenge. But after only 2 sfa premier league games i only manage 1 win & a loss, Now i know its still only early but i would say my form is patchy at best & i never seam to go more than a few games winning before a loss. Tried all sorts altering settings on my tactic rotating players, but still no Joy. Beginning to wonder if its through my squad being a little on the young side & the inexperience is playing a part. Hopefully though if that's the case in a season or 2 this will change & maybe i will get to see my side really flying :)

No comments: