Sunday 16 August 2009

Decisions Decisions Deciosions

So Keane gameworld starts its 10Th season tonight at 8pm & i am at a cross roads. I have an aging squad with no real saleable assets & no cash to alter this either. This is purely my own fault as i threw my money at my squad without any real infrastructure to back it up. I have managed to sign a few stop gap signings in the preseason due to end & lower my wages per day by 30k but I'm still well overdrawn & really need to sort stage 3 out of my stadium. I'm hoping when the F.A. prize money gets added into my projected 28 day balance i will be able to start on my plans.

Realistically going into season 10 with my worst squad to date i feel i may struggle to compete at the level i have done for the last 2 seasons. But i will bounce back it may take 2 seasons but i am more than confident i can turn my current situation round. Getting the finances in order is priority 1. This is what keeps me signing in everyday the constant challenges we face.

Stadium wise the dilema i currently face is do i use my normal stadium building plans & abuild a 4 tier ospitalita stand or do i go 2 tier. I know i will need to see an earlier return on my stadium this time round so a 3 tier (24 days) or a 2 tier (9days) gives me an obvious option. The 2 tier i can have seats added & money coming in within 18 days (6 days sooner than the 3 tier), So i feel even though i may have to demolish it in the future at this moment it is my best option going forward.

I will finish learning the finance 5 management skill during the 1st week of the season & will straight away start the commercial skills which will no doubt benefit my balance. The future will be bright again at the Psycho Memorial Stadium.

No comments: