Tuesday 13 January 2009

close Finale

So apparently you can play to many games in fml & this has resulted in my injury crisis since the new year came in , At one stage i had 13 out injured including my entire senior midfield (2 of which where long term). But through having a fairly decent squad & not 1 superstar as many seem to do I have still managed to be 3rd in the sfa premiership (about 8 games left) , get through to the sfa u21 cup final (against Jak) & with 3 games remaining in the u21 league the game against the jakswans should decide the trophy's destination. A real climax to the season you could say. But again whilst offline i get injury's to 2 key players in my u21s who will now miss the remainder of the season, We cant put off the games as the AI dates have passed so tonight I'm hoping my side steps up & bags my 1st batch of official trophy's.

wages have dropped slightly since 1.1 was added to the mix ,but still youths are going for 9 & 10k per day wages, I think these wages will finally drop to realistic prices once the stadiums are added as most managers don't yet have the budget for them & we could realistically see star players leave clubs for peanuts, shame its 6 weeks away but i can wait.

The 100k 16 year old winger has changed hands now 3x over the last 3 days (people need to start looking more carefully) & the last manager to sign him has released him back to the free agent pile. So hopefully this time he will be on decent wages , shame another numpty has signed him on trial as all this results in is higher wages !!!!!!!!!1

No comments: