Thursday 29 January 2009

Hectic

I bet you all thought id given up to this, But nope Ive just been rather busy since becoming a mod. I have a lot of new things to learn as well as making sure i stick within the rules set out.

I manage to finish 2nd in the SFA Premiership behind Unathletic Madrid & qualified for season 3's uffa gold cup (1st time ive finished that high even in beta).Pre season has come & gone with me losing no players & gaining a few at fairly decent rep. Im hoping to push on from here but with stadiums being added yesterday & only 28 days to build a stadium that can accommodate the fans my rep requires cash could be a big issue.Having a quick mess around with the stadium builder i roughly need 4 million in the bank to build 1 large enough to satisfy my fans needs & to also generate the 75% of my daily income i require. I think i may need to lose a few squad players & reserves & maybe lower my wage bill at the next round of wage auctions which thankfully happen before the 25th feb deadline for the finance switch.

Plenty of people in the gameworld are very annoyed at this new patch, Yet it is from the forums where this idea came from. I would suggest to anyone complaining to give it time & see if there opinion changes over the next week or 2. As i can remember when the tactics skills where added during beta & i was soon on the forums voicing my concerns, Yet when i got used to this change i could see the benefits of this & soon dropped my concern of the direction the game was going in.

No comments: