Friday 16 January 2009

End Of Seasons Woe's

I bag the sfa under 21 league by gd of 1, both me & my mate Jak finished level on points in a very nail biting climax. 1 of the last fixtures was Inter Vs Jakswans which finished 1-1 a winner for either side would of seen them take the title.He did still manage to take all the other sfa youth comps beating me 1-0 in the under 21 cup final (with a player i tipped him off about). I was 2nd again in the under 19's league & not in running for the under 17's.

The seniors continue to surprise I'm currently 3rd in the sfa premiership & looking good to finish top 5 at least, I do seem to have imbalanced my side since making my biggest ever move in the transfer market, when i signed Falcao a world class striker on 17k per day wages for 4.75million.But if as expected he settles & so do the side i can see a bright future for both club & player.

I did make it to the uffa youth gold cup final but lost in a game i wasn't expecting or quite ready for. I sign in for my evening session to find myself mid game in a friendly comp game & the moment this ends i get taken into the final (thanks Alex will remember that 1). No one in the gameworld where aware that this prestigious game was going on & with it being the 1st final i feel both me & my opposition manager should of had a private chat & agreed a time for us to play & have time to let the community know so that they could come & watch this show piece final if they chose to, Its games like these that bring the community together or is that just my humble opinion!

No comments: